Find your tyres
The car reg entered is too long.
A valid car registration is required.
A valid postcode is required.
Find your tyres
Tyre size is required.
Your postcode is required.
What makes us different…and better than the rest?!
We're Here to Save the World From Weekends Spent at the Garage!TyresOnTheDrive is a mobile tyre-fitting company that allows customers to book online or over the phone and have new tyres fitted, or punctures repaired, at any suitable location of their choice, whether that's at home, at work or even at the gym! We’re proud to be different: we’ve long believed that the purchase and fitting of tyres doesn’t have to be a drawn out, inconvenient and laborious process where the customer has to fit around the static hours of a garage.
Our mobile fitting units make sitting around in a cold garage a thing of the past. Now you can be at home or at a work getting on with the things that are important to you, while our expert technicians deal with your tyre fitting.
While tyres are our passion, we know that they’re not necessarily yours, so we try at every stage to remove any pain and replace it with a friendly and knowledgeable service that we know our customers love.
What sets us apart?
- We are all about excellent service: we're number one in the category on TrustPilot, with a 9.8 out of 10 rating based on over 32,000 customer reviews.
- Our team of advisors is on hand 7 days a week to assist with your online booking or your phone order.
- We cover 90% of the UK out of 8 regional hubs, which means that we are where you need us, when you need us.
- Our team of trained technicians is primed and ready to fit tyres in a location near you at a time that suits you, 7 days a week, no matter what the weather!
- We save you time and remove the hassle of visiting a garage: we all hate hanging around in dirty, cold waiting rooms with bad coffee.
- We don’t have the huge overheads of high street garages, which means that we can pass cost savings directly on to our customers.
- We believe in straightforward pricing, so on orders of two or more tyres, your quote is fully inclusive of VAT, fitting, a new valve, tyre balancing and the disposal of your old tyres.
- We offer a tyre Price Promise: we’re so confident that we offer the best value on the market, that if you can show us a cheaper quotation for a like-for-like product and service elsewhere, including online, we promise to beat it by at least £1.
- Our Mercedes Sprinter vans are fitted with all of the latest technology and equipment, so our fitting times tend to be quicker than most garages.
- We’re so confident in our service that we offer a 30 day fitting guarantee on our work.
Our mission at TyresOnTheDrive is simple: to save the world from weekends spent at the garage. Our goals are:
- To help motorists enjoy their vehicle in the safest, most cost-effective and most convenient way possible.
- To provide a friendly, premium service to all of our customers.
- To deliver the ultimate in convenience by being where you need us, when you need us.
- To remove the complexities of tyre purchase and tyre fitting.
- To provide customer choice by offering the widest range of brands, with price points to suit every pocket.
- To help reduce the cost of tyres, with the promise to beat cheaper quotes for a like-for-like product or service by at least £1.
- To ensure that our expertise keeps you and your loved ones safe on the road.
Our friends in the industryThe National Tyre Distribution Association
The NTDA is the UK's leading tyre trade association. As a member, we have access to the latest technical, legislative information and advice, and continued training resources for our employees. We also work very closely with the NTDA toward encouraging greater control and increased inspection of the part worn tyre market in a bid to make UK roads a safer place for all motorists.
Tyre Safe is one of the UK’s leading tyre safety organisations, and is dedicated to raising awareness about the dangers associated with defective or illegal tyres. Here at TyresOnTheDrive we support and promote tyre safety by backing Tyre Safe campaigns and ensuring that we spread the safety message throughout our day-to-day operations, communications and tyre safety awareness activities.
The British Tyre Manufacturing Association
The BTMA is a trade organisation that aims to promote and represent the interests of the tyre manufacturing industry in the UK and abroad. They cover a wide spectrum of industry interests including health and safety, environmental performance, and regulatory and legislative laws to promote and assist businesses in the tyre industry to compete more effectively.