Terms and Conditions
The Contract Between Us
Victor Holdings Limited (the 'Company' or 'we' or 'us') own, maintain and operate this website. The Company is registered in England under company number 11783692 with its registered address at Units 1 & 2, Cotton Court, Middlewich Road, Holmes Chapel, CW4 7ET. Our VAT number is 316327420.
- Please read the terms and conditions ('The Conditions') with care as they set out the rules for how the Company run the Website and supply Goods ordered through this Website and via phone.
- We reserve the right to alter any content of this Website or The Conditions without prior notification.
- Please read The Conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or use the Website or continue with your order. You should understand that by ordering any of our goods or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We recommend you print a copy of these Conditions for future reference.
- Familiarity with the website and its conditions is your responsibility, as is ensuring that you are aware of any changes.
- The Website Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
By placing an order, we deem this as an offer by you to purchase goods selected in your order. Until we have received and accepted your order, no contract exists between you and us. Once an order has been placed you will be informed that we will contact you. This is an acknowledgement of receipt of the order and not an acceptance.
We will notify you if we cannot accept your order (for example, but without limitation, the goods are found to be unavailable). If, after we accept your order, we discover that the goods ordered cannot be supplied or you have been given an incorrect price, description or image, we reserve the right not to supply the goods ordered and to offer you an alternative product.
Online Orders and Telephone Orders
- You must be at least 18 years old and legally allowed to form contracts before placing an order through the Website or via phone. You may not use this service if you do not meet these requirements.
- Orders made and placed through this website or over the phone will be subject to these Conditions. Orders placed will be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the Goods.
- We reserve the right to not accept any orders through the website (whether or not acknowledgement of the order has been received).
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the terms of the order submitted and any information relating to the products and services provided to the Company. The Company accepts no liability resulting from inaccurate information being supplied by you.
- The information contained in the Website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself that the Goods you order are suitable for your specific purposes. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all details provided as part of your Website Order.
Despite the Company making every reasonable effort to display information on the Website accurately, some slight errors or variations may occur infrequently.
As such, any clerical or other errors or omission in any information issued by the Company (including on the website) shall be subject to correction at any time without any liability to the Company.
- The price quoted on the website is not final until the date the order is received and accepted by the company.
- Prices are subject to change at any time or at the company's discretion.
- TyresOnThDrive.com reserves the right to charge for same day and next day fittings, fittings on certain days of the week and timeslots, subject to availability.
Online Payment and Telephone Payment
- Payment must be made using a credit or debit card at the point of sale at TyresOnTheDrive.com or via phone with an electronic payment system prior to delivery and fitting.
- The Company accepts most major credit and debit cards both online and via phone.
- Online, you will be asked to enter your card details and the name and address of the card holder when you place your order. Card details are not seen in full or stored by the company, but are passed to the card processor, which will then check your details.
- Via phone, you will be directed to an IVR payment system (Interactive Voice Response) and will need to follow the steps advised to make payment for the order. You will be required to type the card details in to the handset you have called from in the order at which they are requested.
- For online and telephone orders, an invoice address will need to be taken should this be registered at an alternate address to allow the payment to be authorised.
- In order to help validate your payment card, the company will pre-authorise the full amount due for the goods and services when the order is submitted. Upon validation of this amount, checkout can continue.
- Please ensure that the expiry date on your payment card is after the scheduled fitting date of your order.
- Payment is taken at the point at which your fitting is scheduled, and in the event that the payment card has expired, the company will be unable to take payment and fulfil your order.
- TyresOnTheDrive.com reserves the right to cancel the order if the company cannot obtain payment.
PayPal Credit or the use of PayPal is accepted online only.
- The company is 100% committed to protecting your security and privacy and has made every effort to ensure that the transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure.
- The company does not have access to your full card details at any time. When you input your card details at the point of sale, the card processor retains your card information and issues TyresOnTheDrive.com with a unique token identifier with which to process the cost of your order against your card or issue refunds.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep your order details secure but, in the absence of its own negligence, the company cannot be held accountable for any loss incurred if a third party gains unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
Cancellation by You
- If you need to cancel your order, we will provide a full refund if you inform us before 6:30pm on the day prior to your fitting date. If you inform us after 6:30pm the day before your fitting or on the day the fitting is due to take place, you will be charged a £40 cancellation fee.
- For same day orders cancelled prior to the fitting, a £40 cancellation fee will be charged, and any payment made for a same day appointment will not be refunded.
- Any fitting rescheduled on the day it is due to take place to an alternate day, will incur a £40 charge.
- If we attend your fitting appointment but are unable to carry out the fitting due to no fault of our own, a £40 call-out fee will be charged. This could include but is not limited to; you not being present for the appointment, incorrect tyres ordered (size, OEM, tyre type, speed or load rating), damaged or missing locking wheel nut key, buckled wheels, damaged wheels, overtightened wheel nuts/bolts, wheels seized on, mechanical issues with the vehicle or any modification which prevents the fitting from going ahead.
Cancellation by Us
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any order (or any part of the order) if for any reason the Goods ordered by you are no longer available.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any order (or any part of the order) if for any reason the Service becomes unavailable for the requested date or at all.
- The Company is not liable for compensation for inconvenience suffered if your order is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason.
- If you provide any information found to be false, incomplete or inaccurate, we reserve the right to terminate your use of this Website and cancel the order. Fraudulent information could be subject to criminal and/or civil liability.
- Refunds for goods ordered will be made at the price stated on the website on the date of purchase.
- If the Goods supplied are reduced in quantity at the time of fitting (1 of 2 tyres fitted), a single tyre fitment charge of £24.99 will be applicable. The Refund amount will be against the new cost of the order and the original price paid.
- Refunds for goods purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price.
- Your statutory rights are not affected. Please allow 7 working days for refunds to be processed into your account.
- Delivery of Goods ordered shall be made by the Company when they are fitted to your vehicle by a Company Technician at the address specified by you and approved in advance by the Company. You will be required to meet the technician in person at the pre-approved time and place to confirm your order and vehicle.
- You may be required to provide proof of identity, proof of address and/or proof of ownership of the vehicle before we start the job.
- If you, or a person you have entrusted to be present at the job, fail to attend, we will be unable to complete the fitting and a cancellation charge of £40 will be made.
- The Company will make every reasonable effort to deliver the goods on the agreed date and at the agreed time; however, any times and dates quoted for fitting are not guaranteed. The Company shall not be liable for any delay in fitting of the Goods howsoever caused.
- Our 2-hour and 4-hour windows are a time of arrival, meaning the technician can arrive anytime within this window to carry out the work.
- If you fail to take delivery of the Goods or fail to give sufficient delivery instructions to the Company, the Company may arrange an alternative delivery date and charge a £40 call out fee.
- Delivery of the Goods is a supply and fit service only. We do not supply only and will only do so under rare circumstances with proof of ID and vehicle ownership.
Other Service Information
If there is a mechanical problem with the vehicle or the tyre ordered does not match like-for-like to what is currently fitted, you may be asked to sign a Disclaimer for authorisation to proceed with the Service. Including but not exclusive to, a Disclaimer may be requested for:
- Fitting of a different tyre (size, OEM, tyre type, season, speed or load rating)
- Any mechanical problems already present which, if the Service continued could cause damage (overtightened locking nuts/bolts, locked suspension, seized wheel)
- Wheels fitted which are not standard (after market alloys)
- If there is a problem with the wheel being fitted to (visible damage, buckled or cracked rim)
- If there is a problem with the TPMS valve/system should a vehicle have it
- Under the guidelines of the BTMA, a puncture will not be repaired as part of our Service should it not be in accordance with the repair requirements.
- As a Company, we do not fulfil puncture repairs on Run Flat tyres
- A puncture repair has no guarantee. Should this fail, the tyre will need to be replaced
- Multiple repairs can be carried out if the previous puncture repair is not over-lapping.
A Tyron Band is a mechanical device fitted on to the wheel and inside of the tyre on some motorhomes and caravans. If one of these vehicles is being booked for a fitting with us, this may be queried by an advisor to ensure the necessary time is allotted for this Service. As well as this, an additional cost is involved of £10 per Tyron Band needing the removal and re-fitment Service.
Locking Wheel Nut Removals
If your vehicle requires a Locking Wheel Nut Key to remove the wheels and this is missing or damaged for the appointment, a Locking Wheel Nut Removal service is available for an additional £10 per wheel when purchasing tyres, or £70 in total as a lone Service.
- This Service is not 100% guaranteed
- Should any wheel nuts be damaged (including but not exclusive to; being overtightened, corroded, broken, seized) the service is likely to be unsuccessful
- The Service is unavailable for select vehicles due to the nut on the vehicle, including; Peugeots, Citroens, Jaguars (08-Present), Land Rovers (dependent on nut type), Ford Fiestas 17-Present.
- During the removal, the nuts may be damaged. Please ensure new wheel nuts/bolts are to hand at the time of the Service
- Should we attempt the removal and this is unsuccessful, the £40 call out charge will be applicable.
Vans & Equipment
All our vans are fully equipped to fulfil any Service to a high standard. To confirm;
- No air tools are part of our kit. These tools can cause overtightening, damage and cross threading.
- All equipment on board is as standard. Some vehicle modifications may require specialist equipment and will need to be advised before the Service takes place to allow confirmation that the work can be carried out.
- The Vans are tracked 24/7 to clarify details internally.
- The Vans are equipped with cameras in multiple areas for daily use.
As a Company, we do not currently offer Wheel Alignment or are able to fulfil this Service on a mobile basis.
- As a Company, we do not carry our own tyre stock and cannot confirm a tyres age until this has been received.
- We guarantee that all tyres provided are within 2-years of manufacture. Should the Goods provided be older than this, you are in your rights to refuse these before fitting and will incur no charges for doing so.
- All tyres provided are stored in the recommended and necessary environment to keep their condition brand new.
Tyre Insurance Claims
If a tyre is being replaced under Tyre Insurance and a claim is being made, the following applies;
- Any paperwork which needs completing MUST be provided at the time of Service to allow our Technicians to accurately fill this in. This cannot be done after the appointment is completed.
- Under the circumstances in which a tyre must be held for 28 days while a claim is processed, we are unable to hold this. However, the tyre can be left with you at the time of fitting if notice is provided before the Service goes ahead.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including without limitation any loss of materials or data, interruption of service or wasted expenditure) howsoever arising out of your use of this website, the online service, the fitted service and/or the goods, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. We shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid for the goods in question. The foregoing limitations shall apply regardless of theory under which such cause of action is brought, whether in contract, tort, warranty or otherwise.
- The Company shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the Goods arising from your use of the Goods, incompatibility with your vehicle or any misuse or alteration of the Goods.
- Not with-standing the above, nothing in these Website Conditions shall limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded by law, nor exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Use of the Website and other Rights and Restrictions
- The Company retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website, this includes software, design, images, artwork, illustrations, photographs, text, audio clips, video clips, graphic material or any other copyrightable or legally protected elements contained, plus 'look and feel' and arrangements thereof.
- The Website is protected by intellectual property laws. The use of this website is restricted to the Conditions. The website must not be used for any business-related purposes and is for your own personal use only.
- All rights are reserved.
- The Company does not warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted or secure, or that this Website will be free of viruses or other harmful components. The company makes no representations or warranties as to the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or reliability of this Website or the service.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of this Website and its contents.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates from all third party claims inclusive of legal fees, for damages and costs which have arisen as a result of your breach of these Conditions and use of the Website, Service or any Goods.
- We will not be responsible for any loss suffered as a result of your failure to install adequate anti-virus software and computer security protection.
- Breach of the security of this website is strictly prohibited. You may not (a) access data or materials not intended for you; (b) access any server or account without express authorisation; civil or criminal liability could be a result of any breaches of system or network. We may investigate such breaches which could enlist law enforcement authorities and could result in prosecuting users who have been found in such breaches. Use of spiders, robots and similar data gathering and extraction tools is expressly prohibited.
- You must not use this Website in any way that could cause this Website or access to the Website to be damaged, impaired or interrupted.
- The Website may host reviews and feedback from users. This content is your responsibility and should be lawful and should not be obscene, racist, malicious, defamatory or designed to offend and must not consist of or include software viruses, political announcements, commercial solicitation or advertising, chain letters, mass mailings or 'spam'. It must not be used to breach data copyright or privacy rights.
- When using this Website you must not use false information, impersonate any other person or mislead the Website and its -users as to the origin of any electronic communications.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may result in a claim for damages and is deemed to be a criminal offence.
Disclaimer of liability for third-party materials
- Goods, services and content on this website could originate from third parties. We may provide links to third party websites and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or websites.
- Links to third party websites and information are provided solely as a convenience to you.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The Contract between us and any matter arising from or in connection with these conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Any claim or cause of action against the Company arising out of or related to use of this Website, the Service, or the Goods or otherwise under these Website Conditions must be filed within 1 year after such claim or cause of action arose.
- This Website is intended exclusively for residents of the United Kingdom.
- Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The Company makes no representations that materials in this Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Website Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- The Company may perform any of its obligations or exercise any of its rights here-under by itself or where applicable through any other persons (legal or otherwise) or entities.
- The Company may assign the Contract with you or sub-contract the whole, or any part thereof, to any other person (legal or otherwise) or entity. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, you may not assign either the benefit or the burden of any Contract with the Company.
If you make any voluntary arrangement with your creditors or (being an individual or firm) become bankrupt or (being a company) become subject to an administration order or go into liquidation (otherwise than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction); have a receiver, liquidator or administrator appointed over any of your property or assets; cease, or threaten to cease, to carry on business; or if the Company reasonably believes that any of these events are about to occur in relation to you and notifies you accordingly, then without prejudice to any other available right or remedy, the Company shall be entitled to cancel the Contract or suspend any further deliveries without any liability to you, and if the Goods have been delivered, but not paid for, the price of the Goods shall become immediately due and payable in full notwithstanding any previous agreement or arrangement to the contrary.
Electronic delivery policy
You agree that we may provide to you required notices, agreements and other information electronically as specified in these Website Conditions. If you want to withdraw your consent to receive notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of this Website.
Complaints and service disputes
If you are not satisfied with the service or goods you have received, please make Victor Holdings Limited your first point of contact so that we can try to resolve your complaint. If you can, please contact our customer service department using the contact details on our Contact Us page. If you notify us of an alleged problem, we will:
- Investigate any allegation
- Make good any actual shortage or non-delivery or replace any Goods which are materially defective on delivery, or Where Goods cannot be made good or replaced, refund you the amount paid by you for the Goods in question.
- If we are found to have caused any damages, we will cover the cost of these repairs following a thorough investigation.
- Should we be unable to rectify the damages caused, authorisation will be needed to have this resolved by a 3rd
- Should a 3rd party have resolved the problem before we are notified or have provided authorisation to proceed, we will be unable to accept liability unless substantial evidence is given to allow an investigation by us.
- We are not liable for compensation of any losses or inconvenience suffered following any incident which may present itself and are only legally responsible to rectify any situation which may have arisen following the receipt of service or goods.
30-Day Fitting Guarantee – This is applicable on all Goods and Services. After the Service has been carried out, any issues which may arise possibly related to the fitting must be advised within this period and an appointment will then be arranged to carry out an inspection. Following this, should a fault be found related to the fitting it will be rectified free of charge. Any appointment attended in which the fault is unrelated to the fitting will incur a £40 call out charge, such as any issue advised outside of this fitting guarantee.
Any letters of complaint should be addressed to our registered office: TyresOnTheDrive.com, Unit 1 & 2, Cotton Court, Middlewich Road, Holmes Chapel, CW4 7ET.
Promotional discount code terms and conditions
- Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, with the exception of TyresOnTheDrive.com multi-tyre discounts, which are automatically calculated in the checkout.
- Some products may be excluded from promotional code offers.
- Discount code usage is set at 1 use per customer.
- Where a discount has been made available to any membership or concessionary group where a membership/form of identification exists then we retain the right to ask for proof of such identification before applying the discounted price.
- TyresOnTheDrive.com promotional discounts can only be applied to online bookings made through the TyresOnTheDrive.com website.
- Promotional discount codes will expire on the specified date.
- Tyre Safety Check discounts will expire 30 days following the distribution of the cards, after which the discount will no longer be available.
- All bookings will be subject to availability at the time of transaction.
- The discount will be applied to the price presented prior to the payment stage.
- Promotional discount is non-transferable, not valid on past purchases and not exchangeable for cash.
- TyresOnTheDrive.com reserves the right to change or cancel any discount code campaign at any time. Once you have made your booking and it has been accepted by TyresOnTheDrive.com, the price paid will not change.
- TyresOnTheDrive.com cannot be held responsible for the authenticity of voucher codes found on third-party sites and is under no obligation to honour such codes if found not to be in line with promotions currently being run by the company.
Competition terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time.
- These rules will be deemed incorporated into each competition except to the extent that any specific instruction in a competition provides otherwise.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and be bound by them. All of our decisions will be final and binding.
- Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of TyresOnTheDrive.com or any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of any particular competition is ineligible to participate.
- Competitions are only open to residents of the UK.
- All entrants are to be aged 18 or over unless any other age restriction is specified or implied. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian.
- All entries must be received by the closing date specified in the competition. Answers will be entered upon submission. No responsibility will be taken for any answers that are misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons, or received after the closing date.
- We reserve the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition who we consider has used improper technical means to enter.
- Entrants are liable for their costs to access computer networks.