Find your tyres
The car reg entered is too long.
A valid car registration is required.
A valid postcode is required.
Find your tyres
Tyre size is required.
Your postcode is required.
Terms and Conditions
Read the terms and conditions associated with using the TyresOnTheDrive service
THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US
- TyresOnTheDrive Limited (the "Company" or "we" or "us") own, maintain and operate this website. The Company is registered in England under company number 07615202 with its registered address at Units 1 & 2, Cotton Court, Middlewich Road, Holmes Chapel, CW4 7ET.
- TyresOnTheDrive Limited VAT No: 113031875.
- Please read the terms and conditions ("The Conditions") with care as they set out the rules for how the Company run the Website and supply Goods ordered through this Website.
- We reserve the right to alter any content of this Website or The Conditions without prior notification.
- Please read The Conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or use the Website. You should understand that by ordering any of our goods or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You should print a copy of these Conditions for future reference.
- Familiarity with the website and its conditions is your responsibility, as is ensuring that you are aware of any changes.
- These Conditions relate to your use of the Service and all orders placed by you for Goods via this Website.
- The Website Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- You must be at least 18 years old and legally allowed to form contracts before placing an order via the Website. You may not use this website if you do not meet these requirements.
- Orders made and placed through this website will be subject to these Conditions.
- Orders placed will be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the Goods. We reserve the right to not accept any orders through the website (whether or not acknowledgment of the order has been received).
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the terms of the order submitted and any information relating to the products and services provided to the Company. The Company accepts no liability resulting from inaccurate information being supplied by you.
- By placing an order, we deem this as an offer by you to purchase goods selected in your order. Until we have received and accepted your order, no contract exists between you and us.
- Once an order has been placed you will be informed that we will contact you. This is an acknowledgement of receipt of the order and not an acceptance.
- You will be notified of our acceptance of your order via telephone before goods are dispatched. We will also notify you if we cannot accept your order (for example, but without limitation, the goods are found to be unavailable).
- If, after we accept your order, we discover that the goods ordered cannot be supplied or you have been given an incorrect price, description or image, we reserve the right not to supply the goods ordered and to offer you an alternative product
- Despite the Company making every reasonable effort to display information on the Website accurately, some slight errors or variations may occur infrequently. As such, any clerical or other errors or omission in any information issued by the Company (including on the website) shall be subject to correction at any time without any liability to the Company.
- The price quoted on the website is not final until the date the order is received and accepted by the company. Prices are subject to change at any time or at the company's discretion. Prices include VAT, disposal of old tyres if applicable, new valves and the balance of fitted wheels at an agreed address.
- Mobile fitting is only free on orders of two or more tyres. On one tyre orders there is a charge for fitting.
- TyresOnTheDrive reserves the right to charge for same day and next day fittings, fittings on certain days of the week and timeslots, subject to availability.
- With the exception of Finance orders, payment must be made by credit or debit card. Payment can be made either at the point of sale at www.tyresonthedrive.com, or in person after the goods and services have been delivered.
Payment made after fitting
- All of the company’s vans have chip and PIN machines and can accept payment by all major debit and credit cards. We do not accept payment in cash or by cheque.
- Payments made after the goods and services have been delivered are deemed as agreement that the supplied products and services have been delivered satisfactorily.
- Payment for goods and services can also be made online, prior to delivery and fitting. The company accepts most major credit and debit cards for online orders. You will be asked to enter your card details and the name and address of the card holder when you place your order. Card details are not seen in full or stored by the company, but are passed to the card processor, which will then check your details.
- In order to help validate your payment card, the company will pre-authorise the full amount due for the goods and services when the order is submitted.
- Upon validation of this amount, checkout can continue. Following checkout, you will receive a call from one of our operators, between 8am and 8pm, to confirm your details, your order and the time and date of your fitting. If we cannot get in touch with you by phone, your job will be scheduled and you will be notified of your fitting time by email. Payment will not be taken until your order is scheduled by the company. When your fitting is scheduled, the full amount will be requested from your bank.
- Please ensure that the expiry date on your payment card is after the scheduled fitting date of your order. Payment is taken at the point at which your fitting is scheduled, and in the event that the payment card has expired, the company will be unable to take payment and fulfil your order.
- TyresOnTheDrive reserves the right to cancel the order if the company cannot obtain payment.
- The company is 100% committed to protecting your security and privacy, and has made every effort to ensure that the transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure.
- The company does not have access to your full card details at any time. When you input your card details at the point of sale, the card processor retains your card information and issues TyresOnTheDrive with a unique token identifier with which to process the cost of your order against your card, or issue refunds.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep your order details secure but, in the absence of its own negligence, the company cannot be held accountable for any loss incurred if a third party gains unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
- If you need to cancel your order, we will only offer a full refund on paid-for orders if you inform us before 5pm on the day prior to your fitting date.
- If you need to cancel your order after 5pm the day before your fit, or if you fail to be present for your fit, you will be subject to a £25 call out charge. Customers who have paid online will receive a full refund, minus the £25 charge, while customers who have not paid online will be required to pay the charge over the phone.
- Similarly, if we cannot fit your tyres because of a problem with your vehicle, including buckled wheels, damaged wheels, bolts seized on, wheels seized on, damaged locking wheel nut keys and damaged bolts, a £25 call out fee will be charged.
- Orders paid for online will be given a full refund minus the £25 call out fee. Customers who have opted to pay for their order at the time of fitting will be required to pay the £25 call out fee by debit or credit card, using the chip and PIN machine found in each of the company’s vans.
- Refunds for goods ordered will be made at the price stated on the website on the date of purchase. Refunds for goods purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected. Please allow 7 working days for refunds to be processed into your account.
- Delivery of Goods ordered shall be made by the Company when they are fitted to your vehicle by a Company Technician at the address specified by you and approved in advance by the Company. You will be required to meet the technician in person at the pre-approved time and place to confirm your order and vehicle. You may be required to provide proof of identity, proof of address and/or proof of ownership of the vehicle before we start the job.
- The Company will make every reasonable effort to deliver the goods on the agreed date and at the agreed time; however, any times and dates quoted for fitting are not guaranteed. The Company shall not be liable for any delay in fitting of the Goods howsoever caused.
- If you fail to take delivery of the Goods or fail to give sufficient delivery instructions in the order then the Company may arrange an alternative delivery date, store the Goods and charge you for the reasonable costs of such, including insurance, or charge a £25 cancellation fee.
CANCELLATION BY US
- We reserve the right to cancel any order (or any part of the order) if for any reason the Goods ordered by you are no longer available.
- The Company is not liable for compensation for inconvenience suffered if your order is cancelled for any reason.
- The Company retains the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Website at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice. You are personally liable for any orders that you place including charges incurred as a result.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of this Website and its contents.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates from all third party claims inclusive of legal fees, for damages and costs which have arisen as a result of your breach of these Conditions and use of the Website, Service or any Goods.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including without limitation any loss of materials or data, interruption of service or wasted expenditure) howsoever arising out of your use of this website, the online service, the fitted service and/or the goods, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. We shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid for the goods in question. The foregoing limitations shall apply regardless of theory under which such cause of action is brought, whether in contract, tort, warranty or otherwise.
- The information contained in the Website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself that the Goods you order are suitable for your specific purposes. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all details provided as part of your Website Order.
- The Company shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the Goods arising from your use of the Goods, incompatibility with your vehicle or any misuse or alteration of the Goods.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Website Conditions shall limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded by law, nor exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- The Company does not warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted or secure, or that this Website will be free of viruses or other harmful components. The company makes no representations or warranties as to the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or reliability of this Website or the service.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OTHER RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The Company retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website, this includes software, design, images, artwork, illustrations, photographs, text, audio clips, video clips, graphic material or any other copyrightable or legally protected elements contained, plus "look and feel" and arrangements thereof. The Website is protected by intellectual property laws. The use of this website is restricted to the Conditions. The website must not be used for any business-related purposes and is for your own personal use only.
- All rights are reserved.
- Breach of the security of this website is strictly prohibited. You may not (a) access data or materials not intended for you; (b) access any server or account without express authorisation; civil or criminal liability could be a result of any breaches of system or network. We may investigate such breaches which could enlist law enforcement authorities and could result in prosecuting users who have been found in such breaches. Use of spiders, robots and similar data gathering and extraction tools is expressly prohibited.
- You must not use this Website in any way that could cause this Website or access to the Website to be damaged, impaired or interrupted.
- The Website may host reviews and feedback from users. This content is your responsibility and should be lawful and should not be obscene, racist, malicious, defamatory or designed to offend and must not consist of or include software viruses, political announcements, commercial solicitation or advertising, chain letters, mass mailings or "spam". It must not be used to breach data copyright or privacy rights.
- When using this Website you must not use false information, impersonate any other person or mislead the Website and its users as to the origin of any electronic communications.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may result in a claim for damages and is deemed to be a criminal offence.
- If you provide any information found to be false, incomplete or inaccurate, we reserve the right to terminate your use of this Website. Fraudulent information could be subject to criminal and/or civil liability.
- We will not be responsible for any loss suffered as a result of your failure to install adequate anti-virus software and computer security protection.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS
- Goods, services and content on this website could originate from third parties. We may provide links to third party websites and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any such third party material or websites. Links to third party websites and information are provided solely as a convenience to you.
NOTICES AND CORRESPONDENCE
- Unless otherwise stated in these Conditions, all notices and other forms of communication from you to us must be in writing and sent to our trading address of Units 1&2 Cotton Court, Middlewich Road, Holmes Chapel, CW4 7ET or by email to email@example.com.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Contract between us and any matter arising from or in connection with these conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Any claim or cause of action against the Company arising out of or related to use of this Website, the Service, or the Goods or otherwise under these Website Conditions must be filed within 1 year after such claim or cause of action arose.
- If you make any voluntary arrangement with your creditors or (being an individual or firm) become bankrupt or (being a company) become subject to an administration order or go into liquidation (otherwise than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction); have a receiver, liquidator or administrator appointed over any of your property or assets; cease, or threaten to cease, to carry on business; or if the Company reasonably believes that any of these events are about to occur in relation to you and notifies you accordingly, then without prejudice to any other available right or remedy, the Company shall be entitled to cancel the Contract or suspend any further deliveries without any liability to you, and if the Goods have been delivered, but not paid for, the price of the Goods shall become immediately due and payable in full notwithstanding any previous agreement or arrangement to the contrary.
ELECTRONIC DELIVERY POLICY
- You agree that we may provide to you required notices, agreements and other information electronically as specified in these Website Conditions. If you want to withdraw your consent to receive notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of this Website.
- This Website is intended exclusively for residents of the United Kingdom. The Company makes no representations that materials in this Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Website Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- The Company may perform any of its obligations or exercise any of its rights here-under by itself or where applicable through any other persons (legal or otherwise) or entities.
- The Company may assign the Contract with you or sub-contract the whole, or any part thereof, to any other person (legal or otherwise) or entity. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, you may not assign either the benefit or the burden of any Contract with the Company.
- In these Website Conditions, except where the context otherwise requires:
- "Contract" means the contract for the purchase and sale of the Goods subject to the Conditions as constituted and evidenced by the order and the Confirmation.
- "Goods" means the products sold by the Company to you via the Website, to include tyres.
- "Service" means the service provided by the Company for the sale of the 'Goods' to you and the provision of fitting services in respect of those tyres to your vehicle or vehicles.
- "Website" means the Website published by the Company on the Internet with the address https://www.tyresonthedrive.com.
- "Confirmation" means written email confirmation to you from us of our acceptance of the relevant order.
- "Order" means an order from you submitted to the Company through any means including the Website by the ordering system set out on the Website.
COMPLAINTS AND SERVICE DISPUTES
- If you are not satisfied with the service or goods you have received, please make TyresOnTheDrive your first point of contact so that we can try to resolve your complaint. If you can, please contact our customer service department using the contact details on our Contact Us page.
- If you notify us of an alleged problem, we will:
- Investigate any allegation
- Make good any actual shortage or non-delivery, or
- Replace any Goods which are materially defective on delivery, or
- Where Goods cannot be made good or replaced, refund you the amount paid by you for the Goods in question.
- If we are found to have caused any damages, we will cover the cost of these repairs following a thorough investigation.
- Any letters of complaint should be addressed to our registered office: TyresOnTheDrive, Unit 1 & 2, Cotton Court, Middlewich Road, Holmes Chapel, CW4 7ET.
- After contacting our customer service department, if you are unsatisfied with the resolution that has been offered to you, we participate in an Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme for consumer disputes. Please ask our customer service department for details.
Promotional terms and conditions
PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, with the exception of TyresOnTheDrive multi-tyre discounts, which are automatically calculated in the checkout.
- Some products may be excluded from promotional code offers.
- Discount code usage is set at 1 use per customer.
- Where a discount has been made available to any membership or concessionary group where a membership/form of identification exists then we retain the right to ask for proof of such identification before applying the discounted price.
- TyresOnTheDrive promotional discounts can only be applied to online bookings made through the TyresOnTheDrive website.
- Promotional discount codes will expire on the specified date.
- Tyre Safety Check discounts will expire 30 days following the distribution of the cards, after which the discount will no longer be available.
- All bookings will be subject to availability at the time of transaction.
- The discount will be applied to the price presented prior to the payment stage.
- Promotional discount is non-transferable, not valid on past purchases and not exchangeable for cash.
- TyresOnTheDrive reserves the right to change or cancel any discount code campaign at any time. Once you have made your booking and it has been accepted by TyresOnTheDrive, the price paid will not change.
TRADE DISCOUNT SCHEME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The trade discount scheme is only available to businesses that have completed the TyresOnTheDrive trade discount scheme application and who have been accepted into the scheme by TyresOntheDrive, hereafter referred to as the ‘trade partner’.
- The trade discount scheme entitles the trade partner to an agreed discount per single tyre purchased via TyresOnTheDrive.
- TyresOnTheDrive reserve the right to discontinue this scheme at any time and/or change the discount entitlement at any time.
- The price of each tyre includes mobile fitting, VAT, valve, balancing and disposal of the old tyre.
- The trade discount scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, with the exception of multi-tyre discounts applied at the checkout.
- The trade discount code is solely for the use of the applicant and cannot be passed to a third party. Any code seen to be used by third parties will be revoked with immediate effect.
- The trade discount code is linked to an agreed email address provided by the trade partner; attempted use of the code in conjunction with any other email address will render the discount code void.
- All prices detailed on our website include VAT, mobile fitting, new valve and balancing and are detailed in £ sterling. TyresOnTheDrive reserves the right to change the price detailed at any time without giving prior notice.
- Payment must be made prior to fitting.
- There is no cash alternative to the trade discount scheme.
- This offer applies to orders placed online on www.tyresonthedrive.com or over the phone via the TyresOnTheDrive call centre.
Competition terms and conditionsWe reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time.
These rules will be deemed incorporated into each competition except to the extent that any specific instruction in a competition provides otherwise.
By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and be bound by them. All of our decisions will be final and binding.
Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of TyresOnTheDrive or any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of any particular competition is ineligible to participate.
Competitions are only open to residents of the UK.
All entrants are to be aged 18 or over unless any other age restriction is specified or implied. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian.
All entries must be received by the closing date specified in the competition. Answers will be entered upon submission. No responsibility will be taken for any answers that are misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons, or received after the closing date.
We reserve the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition who we consider has used improper technical means to enter.
Entrants are liable for their costs to access computer networks.