Our guarantee at TyresOnTheDrive covers:
- Free inspection of the tyre fitting
- Free re-balancing
- Free rubber valve replacement (if deemed necessary)
To put into effect your guarantee, please ensure that your first port of call is to speak to one of our advisors, who will be on hand to advise on the next step.
Please note, our guarantee does not cover puncture repair, vehicle tracking or alignment adjustment as these areas are affected by road conditions and driving style. If a free inspection is conducted but the investigation finds that the issue has arisen from impact or accidental damage and is not attributed to the fitting, then a call out charge of £40 will be made.
All of our fittings are carried out to the highest standard of care by fully trained technicians, so although you probably won’t need to call upon our guarantee, it does provide you with that extra element of reassurance and the knowledge that we’re here for you. Any issue should be reported, in the first instance, to our advisors, who will be happy to assist.
Our Lifetime & Accidental Damage Guarantee
Tyres covered by the Lifetime & Accidental Damage Guarantee
- Falken car summer/winter, van summer/winter tyres only (all other 4x4 patterns are not included)
Lifetime & Accidental Damage Guarantee details
Tyres on the Drive will provide a replacement tyre where irreparable damage has been caused due to normal road use.
Tyres on the Drive will provide a replacement tyre where a tyre demonstrates a defect due to the manufacturing process or the materials used in the tyre’s construction.
See our list of exclusions where cover does not apply.
Please note: this guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Tyre replacements will be calculated based on the amount of tread depth remaining at the time the damage is assessed by a Tyres on the Drive tyre technician.
How to make a claim
We will guide you through the process of making a claim and arrange for the tyres in question to be assessed under the terms of the lifetime guarantee. This is on the condition that none of the lifetime guarantee exclusions are valid. We will also organise replacement tyre(s) at the same time.
On completion of the tyre assessment, a member of our team will contact you to confirm any appropriate credit that is due.
The level of credit due will be based upon the level of tread depth your tyre had left at the time of the assessment. The following credit scale shows the amount of credit you could be entitled to:
A replacement tyre will be provided free of charge
Up to 7mm
A replacement tyre will be provided with a 75% discount applied (based on the TyresOnTheDrive.com price at the time of the claim)
Up to 6mm
A replacement tyre will be provided with a 50% discount applied (based on the TyresOnTheDrive.com price at the time of the claim)
Up to 5mm
A replacement tyre will be provided with a 40% discount applied (based on the TyresOnTheDrive.com price at the time of the claim)
Up to 4mm
A replacement tyre will be provided with a 25% discount applied (based on the TyresOnTheDrive.com price at the time of the claim)
Up to 3mm
A replacement tyre will be provided with a 10% discount applied (based on the TyresOnTheDrive.com price at the time of the claim)
Less than 2mm
Lifetime Guarantee Exclusions
- Where possible, damage due to a puncture will be repaired by a Tyres on the Drive technician
- Failure to look after tyres appropriately:
- Failure to maintain correct tyre pressures
- Exceeding appropriate loads defined by the vehicle manufacturer
- Exceeding recommended towing loads, defined by the vehicle manufacturer, of a trailer or caravan
- Incorrected balancing or tracking issues
- Inappropriate use through:
- Use of the tyre for unsuitable means
- Use of defective / unsuitable wheels
- Use of tyres where specification (in any area) is incorrect for the vehicle
- Use of tyres on a vehicle where specialised tyres are required
- Damage caused as a result of vehicle defect or issue
- Damage caused as a direct result of the use of snow chains, incorrectly used inflation devices, or the result of contact with materials or fluids
- Damage as the result of competition use
- Acts of vandalism and/or theft
- Damage as caused through the fitting or removal of the tyre itself*
- Accident damage
- Fire damage and/or acts of God
* Tyres on the Drive usual cover applies where the tyre is fitted or removed by a Tyres on the Drive technician.
Car Tyre Warranty
- This warranty applies to tyres purchased from Tyres on the Drive and will be honoured only by an authorised Tyres on the Drive technician for the period of ownership by the original purchaser, or when the tyres reach a tread depth of 2mm.
- This warranty is valid provided there is a minimum tread depth of 2mm on the tyre.
- All claims must be accompanied by an invoice and the fully completed, original warranty certificate issued at the time of purchase, the tyre having been balanced and a new valve fitted where necessary by an authorised Tyres on the Drive technician.
- You will be charged only for the tread used, but the warranty contribution must be used against the purchase of a new Tyres on the Drive car tyre.
- The tyre must have been used for normal road use. Off road use, racing, deliberate or malicious damage will invalidate the warranty. This warranty does not cover tyres used on taxis or vehicles used for a similar purpose.
- This warranty is limited to cars and car derived vans and expressly excludes vans, pickups and car derived campers.
- Run flat tyres are not included under this warranty.
- The remaining tread depth of the tyre will be judged from taking an average of three tread depth readings around the centre of the tyre, none of which must be below 2mm.
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty does not cover rapid or uneven wear caused by vehicle defects.
- This warranty is invalid if the tyre is removed or repaired by any other company or individual.
- This warranty only covers replacement tyres equivalent or greater than the OE recommended speed and load index.
- Refitting, rebalancing and new valves are chargeable.
- This warranty is an addition to your statutory rights which are unaffected.