Roll into Spring with Goodyear tyres
We’ve partnered with leading tyre manufacturer Goodyear this Spring to offer our customers an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card with a value of up to £80 when they purchase Goodyear tyres.
The offer is available when 2 or more Goodyear tyres with a rim size of 16” or above are purchased.
|Tyre Sizes||2/3 Tyres||4 Tyres|
Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3
An innovative performance tyre which promotes shorter braking distances on both wet and dry surfaces, the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 is designed for on-road use and has built-in rim protection to prevent curb damage.
With A-rated* wet grip, the EfficientGrip Performance tyre has improved grip and shorter braking distances on wet roads when compared to it’s counterparts. The tyre also supports lower fuel consumption, and features built-in rim protection to prevent curb damage.
Vector 4Seasons Gen-2
All season tyre
With excellent year-round performance, the Vector 4Seasons Gen-2 promotes excellent driving performance, in all weather conditions – all year long. It’s designed for on-road use and has built-in rim protection to prevent curb damage.
Claiming your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card is easy
2) Enter the code ‘TOTDSPRING2018’
3) Complete the claims form and upload your job complete receipt
That’s it! Once you’ve submitted a claim, your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be sent to you within 28 days of your claim being validated.
Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards are supplied by Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK, subject to your claim matching your purchase history with Tyres On The Drive.
‘Goodyear TOTD Spring Promotion’ 2018
April 1st 2018 – 31st May 2018 (inclusive)
Promotion Terms & Conditions:
- The “Goodyear TOTD Spring promotion 2018” (the “Promotion”) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd (the “Promoter”) and its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- The promotion is only and exclusively available at TyresOnTheDrive within the qualifying promotional period for qualifying Goodyear tyres bought on or between 1st April 2018 and 31st May 2018 inclusive
- There is a purchase requirement. The offer is open to retail customers who purchase qualifying Goodyear tyres (two or more Goodyear car, van, 4x4 or SUV tyres with rim size of 16” (inch) or above for a single vehicle from TyresOnTheDrive
- The offer excludes company vehicle drivers (Fleet), businesses, organisations and institutions.
- By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the promotion and by any other requirements set out in the promotional materials.By participating in this Promotion, the claimant is required to submit information on their claim on the online claim form on the Goodyear Rewards portal www.goodyearrewards.co.uk using the claim code ‘TOTDSPRING2018’.
- Claimants are required to upload a legible copy of their receipt (receipt and job completion document) from TyresOnTheDrive to a third-party agency - The Marketing Lounge Partnership).
- The information submitted will be checked and verified by The Marketing Lounge Partnership to confirm that the submission is compliant with the terms of the promotion.
- This promotion will run from 1st April 2018 until 31st May 2018 (inclusive) and is deemed to be the qualifying promotional period for the promotion with Tyres On The Drive
- The Goodyear tyres purchased must be fitted by Tyres On The Drive between 1st April 2018 and 14th June 2018.
- The Promotion will reward with an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* to the reward schedule outlined with the purchase of two or more Goodyear tyres of rim diameter 16' or above.
- Rewards will be issued to claimants within 28 days of the validation of the claim (not the date of the TyresOnTheDrive receipt) online at www.goodyearrewards.co.uk against the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- Providing the claim is successful, the reward will be emailed or mailed to the recipient within 28 days of claim validation.
- Claimants must validate the e-voucher code within 6 months of date of issue to reveal the redemption code.
- The claimant must submit their claim via the www.goodyearrewards.co.uk portal by the 30th June 2018. Claims submitted after this date will not be accepted.
- No liability can be accepted for gift rewards not received due to incorrect information provided. Please check junk and spam filters for email confirmations regarding your claim.
- Please ensure any gift card rewards are used by the redemption period end date. (outlined in the retailer reward terms and conditions below), the Promoter or third-party agency may not be held liable for the claimant’s failure to use any voucher reward within the redemption period.
- Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* is valid for 10 years.
- Claims must be made on the official claim form completed online at www.goodyearrewards.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible invoice (either a scan or photograph). The image must clearly show the Goodyear tyres purchased, rim size of the Goodyear tyres purchased and the date of purchase plus the invoice number. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records in the event of a query.
- The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) will send you an email receipt of the validated claim within seven days of validation
- Only one claim per vehicle is permitted.
- Entry into this promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer.
- Incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discard illegible receipts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Gift cards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Gift cards are subject to availability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative gift of equal value if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable. The Promoter has the authority to amend or withdraw this promotional any time during the promotional period without prior notice.
- Promoter: Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd, 2920 Trident Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham, B37 7YN.
- This promotion is managed by third party agency: The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, The Stables, Home Farm, Mere, Cheshire WA16 0PX. Telephone 01565 656 273.
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card terms and conditions
* Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ('GCs') may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in their online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, sold for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or redeemed without permission. see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by EU S.à.r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com Inc. or its affiliates.
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*
1. Is there an expiry period relating to my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*?
Your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* is valid for 10 years.
2. How do I redeem my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*?
When you redeem an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*, the funds will be stored in 'Your Account' and automatically applied to your next eligible order. The original expiry date, applies to any unused funds. For full instructions on how to redeem it click here
3. I'm not ready to use my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* yet, can I save it on my account?
After you've entered the code on Amazon’s site, they’ll keep the balance in your account for use on future purchases so that you don't need to enter the code again. You can choose to check out without using it when you select your payment method. Simply uncheck the box next to 'Use your £40 Gift and promotional balance'. If you don't see this screen during checkout, you can click Change under the Payment Method heading on the final page before you place your order'. Your available balance will be automatically applied to 1-Click orders.
4. I'm having problems assigning my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* to my account.
After you've entered the code on Amazon.co.uk, they'll keep the balance in your account for use on future purchases so that you don't need to enter the claim code again. If you're seeing an error message that the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* has already been redeemed, it's likely to be because the code has already been applied to your account. To check whether the funds are already on your account, view your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* balance in ‘Your Account’. If you're still having problems, check the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* Terms and Conditions to make sure your order meets the rules and restrictions for paying with an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*.
5. What if my order is more than the value of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*?
If your order total is more than your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* balance, you will need to pay for the remaining balance with an additional payment method.