Terms and conditionsPromotion-specific rules
1. The promotion is open online from February 2, 2017 and runs until March 31, 2017 inclusive. Customers must purchase and fit two or more Bridgestone branded tyres from TyresOnTheDrive.com, in the same transaction, to qualify for a Unique Reference Number (URN), sent via email following fitting, and complete the online form to claim their reward.
2. For every two (2) Bridgestone tyres a customer purchases during the promotional period, they will be able to claim a £20 Costa eGift Card to spend at Costa UK stores.
3. See here
for FAQs on using Costa Gift Cards.
4. The customer must visit www.winwithbridgestone.com
and enter their unique promotional code (provided via email following fitting) and complete the required fields to claim their reward.
5. All Costa eGift Cards will be shown on screen following completion of all details. Should stock deplete temporarily, e-codes will be sent via email within 28 days. The customer must screenshot or print out the voucher as the page cannot be revisited.
6. No cash alternatives will be offered.
7. For any queries relating to this promotion, please contact our promotions team: email@example.com
Standard promotion rules across all Bridgestone promotions
1. This promotion is organised and hosted by Bridgestone UK Ltd.
2. The offer is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Bridgestone UK Ltd (the sponsors) and employees of TyresOnTheDrive.com (and their immediate families), its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this promotion, or trade customers. This offer is open to retail (fitted tyre) customers only and excludes fleets and company vehicle drivers.
3. By participating in the promotion, an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotion material.
4. The promotion has a purchase requirement: entrants must purchase and fit the designated Bridgestone brand tyres in a single transaction during the promotional period in the UK. Designated tyres are all Bridgestone tyres listed and sold by TyresOnTheDrive.com.
5. Only one entry per household. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The sponsor reserves the right to discard illegible claim forms. The sponsor reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The sponsor's decision is final. Claim forms and receipts become the absolute property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
6. The sponsor will not contact you with information regarding products, services, events or special offers or pass your details onto any third parties.
7. Sponsors: Bridgestone UK Ltd, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6UX.