Spread the cost of your new tyres
This February we’ve partnered with leading tyre manufacturer Continental, to offer you 0% finance for 6 months when you purchase any Continental tyres, available on orders over £200.
Continental have the best Winter and overall tyre when compared to their closest rivals, achieving this position by being the best braking tyre, and best tyre in the wet – as validated by Auto Express tyre testers. Perfect for a wet and gloomy February!
Continental have the best tyres and the Auto Express tyre testers agree
For over 10 years Continental continues to lead the way when it comes to taking top spots in independent tyre tests. Since 2007 Continental has received the highest recommendation in 4 out of every 5 tests conducted throughout Europe. Closer to home Continental currently holds a unique position in the UK in that it is currently has the best Winter and overall tyre according to Auto Express. It has achieved this position by being the best braking tyre and best tyre in the wet compared to all its closest rivals.
It is not just the independent tyre testers who choose Continental
For many years Continental has also lead the way when it comes to having tyres approved for new vehicles. One in every three cars that roll of the production line come fitted with Continental Tyres. Whether it’s the top of the range Rolls Royce Phantom fitted with Continental’s market leading Seal & Silent Technology or popular models such as VW Tiguan, Vauxhall Insignia, Continental continues to be the leading partner for many vehicle manufacturers.
What is their secret?
Extensive testing is the key, with test sites all over the world ranging from the USA and New Zealand to Sweden, Spain and, last but not least, their in-house track in Hanover, the Contidrom – which is home to the world’s only 24/7 fully automated brake test facility.
The perfect all-round tyre which matches performance with safety
With optimal grip and handling in every situation, short braking distances on both dry and wet roads, and comfortable driving with improved rolling resistance, the ContiPremiumContact 5 puts a stop to risks – in all conditions.
WinterContact TS 860
Win against Winter
Safety and enjoyment are a top priority with the latest WinterContact TS 860. When braking on wet, wintry roads it performs five percent better, braking distances are four percent shorter on ice, and snow handling and ride quality are improved*
*When compared to the WinterContact TS 850
Applying for finance through Tyres on the Drive is easy
2) Select ‘Pay with Finance’ at the checkout.
3) Complete the easy application
Credit is supplied by afforditNOW subject to applications matching their qualifying criteria.
afforditNOW is a suite of products offered by PayBreak Limited, a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
PayBreak Limited is a UK registered company, registration number 7440512 with registered offices at Floor 1, The Bloc, Ashley Road, Altrincham, WA14 2DW.
Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is organised and hosted by Tyres on the Drive Limited.
- The offer is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of Tyres On The Drive Limited. This offer is open to retail (fitted tyre) customers only and excludes fleets and company vehicle drivers.
- By participating in the Promotion an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion material.
- The Promotion has a purchase requirement – Entrants must purchase the designated Continental brand tyres in a single transaction during the promotional period in the UK. Designated tyres are all Continental tyres listed.
- The Promotion is open online from 1 February 2018 and runs until 28th February 2018 inclusive. Customers must purchase Continental branded tyres, with a total of £200.00 or more, from tyresonthedrive.com, in the same transaction, to qualify for the reward.