Get an Amazon.co.uk* Gift Card when you buy the new Bridgestone Weather Control A005 this Autumn
This Autumn we’ve partnered with leading tyre manufacturer Bridgestone to offer you an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* with a value of up to £80 when you purchase 2 or more Bridgestone A005 All-Season tyres, with a rim size of 15” or above.
|Tyre Sizes||2/3 Tyres||4 Tyres|
|15'' & 16''||£10||£20|
Introducing the new Bridgestone Weather Control A005
Best-in-class wet grip index
The Weather Control A005 tyre has an EU label grade “A”, which is the highest-ranking label for wet grip. It delivers outstanding control on a rainy day, from taking quick turns to an unexpected brake in the city.
Qualified snow performance
With the certified 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake marking, you can have peace of mind all year round in daily challenging situations, especially rain and snow.
Superior wear life
The Weather Control A005 also offers the same mileage as premium summer tyres, so that drivers face even less hassle.
Claiming your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* is easy
Once your tyres have been fitted, you’ll be sent a URN (Unique Reference Number) code by email within 14 days (please check your junk mail!)
2) Enter your URN code
3) Complete the claims form
That’s it! Once you’ve completed the claims form, your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* will be sent to you by email within 28 days. Please note, your URN code may only be entered once at www.winwithbridgestone.com once. Once entered, you must complete the claims form in a single sitting.
Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards* are supplied by Bridgestone, subject to your claim matching your purchase history with Tyres On The Drive.
Tyres On The Drive – Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* Promotion Rules
1st September – 26th December 2018 (Microsite entry closes Sunday 13th January 2018)
Bridgestone global rules:
- This Promotion (the ‘Promotion’) is organised and hosted by Bridgestone UK Ltd.
- The Promotion is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Bridgestone UK Ltd (the 'Sponsor') and any employees of the participating retail tyre supply branches (and their immediate families), its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion, or trade customers. This Promotion is open to retail (fitted tyre) customers only and excludes fleets and company vehicle drivers.
- By participating in the Promotion an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion material.
- The Promotion has a purchase requirement - Entrants must purchase and have fitted the designated Bridgestone brand tyres in a single transaction during the promotional period in the UK. Designated tyres are all Bridgestone tyres listed and sold by participating retail tyre supply branches.
- Only two claims per household. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Sponsor reserves the right to discard illegible claim forms. The Sponsor reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Sponsor's decision is final. Claim forms and receipts become the absolute property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used wholly in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. In particular, personal data will be used solely to administer this competition and for no other purpose(s). Personal data provided will not be distributed or sold on to any third parties.
- Sponsors: Bridgestone UK Ltd, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6UX.
Promotion specific rules:
- The Promotion is open online from 1st September 2018 and runs until 26th December 2018. Customers must purchase and fit two or more Bridgestone A005 Weather Control branded tyres from Tyres On The Drive, in the same transaction, to qualify for a Unique Reference Number code and complete the online form to claim their reward.
- For every two (2) or more Bridgestone A005 Weather Control branded tyres a Customer purchases during the promotional period the Customer will have the opportunity to claim an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
- The value of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will vary subject to the size and quantity of A005 Weather Control branded tyres purchased by the Customer:
- Purchase of two (2) or three (3) 15” or 16” – Customer will receive a £10 co.uk Gift Card.
- Purchase of two (2) or three (3) 17” – Customer will receive a £20 co.uk Gift Card.
- Purchase of two (2) or three (3) 18” tyres – Customer will receive a £30 co.uk Gift Card.
- Purchase of two (2) or three (3) 19” and above tyres – Customer will receive a £40 co.uk Gift Card.
- Purchase of four (4) 15” or 16” - Customer will receive a £20 co.uk Gift Card.
- Purchase of four (4) 17” tyres – Customer will receive a £40 co.uk Gift Card.
- Purchase of four (4) 18” or above tyres – Customer will receive a £60 co.uk Gift Card.
- Purchase of four (4) 19” or above tyres – Customer will receive a £80 co.uk Gift Card.
- The Customer must visit www.winwithbridgestone.com and enter their unique promotional code (the code will be sent via email by Tyres On The Drive within 14 days of tyre fitting) and complete the required fields to claim their reward.
- Claims will then be verified and once verified, co.uk Gift Cards will be sent via email to the email address the customer provides within 28 days of placing their claim.
- The Customer is able to claim their e-gift card up until midnight Sunday 13th January 2019. Any claims beyond this date will not be accepted.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- For any queries relating to this promotion please contact our promotions team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card terms and conditions
* Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ('GCs') may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in their online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, sold for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or redeemed without permission. see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by EU S.à.r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*
1. Is there an expiry period relating to my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*?
Your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* is valid for 10 years.
2. How do I redeem my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*?
When you redeem an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*, the funds will be stored in 'Your Account' and automatically applied to your next eligible order. The original expiry
3. I'm not ready to use my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* yet, can I save it on my account?
After you've entered the code on Amazon’s site, they’ll keep the balance in your account for use on future purchases so that you don't need to enter the code again. You can choose to check out without using it when you select your payment method. Simply uncheck the box next to 'Use your £40 Gift and promotional balance'. If you don't see this screen during checkout, you can click Change under the Payment Method heading on the final page before you place your order. Your available balance will be automatically applied to 1-Click orders.
4. I'm having problems assigning my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* to my account.
After you've entered the code on Amazon.co.uk, they'll keep the balance in your account for use on future purchases so that you don't need to enter the claim code again. If you're seeing an error message that the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* has already been redeemed, it's likely to be because the code has already been applied to your account. To check whether the funds are already on your account, view your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* balance in ‘Your Account’. If you're still having problems, check the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* Terms and Conditions to make sure your order meets the rules and restrictions for paying with an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*.
5. What if my order is more than the value of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*?
If your order total is more than your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* balance, you will need to pay for the remaining balance with an additional payment method.