No face to face contact needed, keeping you extra safe with our no contact service.
For your extra safety, we have developed a new, non-contact service so you can keep you and your car extra safe.
Here’s what to do:
- On the day of your car repair, park your car in a safe place so we can easily get to your car.
- Place you keys and locking wheel nut in a safe place.
- Our technician will call on their way to your fitting.
- Tell them where keys and locking nut are so they can pick them up without contact.
- We will only gain access to your vehicle when a following job in being carried out:
- TPMS Reset
- Communications can be done via phone call or text message.
- We will confirm when the job has been completed via phone call or text message. If you wish to inspect the work completed, our technician will wait in the van while this is done.
- Upon confirmation of agreement that the job has been completed successfully, we will make a note on our records so no contact is needed.
- Keys and/or locking wheel nut will be returned to the agreed place where collected.
- Our technicians will wear a new pair of disposable gloves for each and every job.
- All of our vans are cleaned at the end of each shift and all rubbish disposed of correctly.