As the UK's number one mobile tyre-fitting company, at TyresOnTheDrive we have one simple aim: to save the world from weekends spent at the garage! We are revolutionising the way people buy tyres, and we need your help to keep growing and spreading the word. If you want to be part of the number one company as voted by customers on Trust Pilot, then TyresOnTheDrive is the place for you. The role of Operational Coordinator (OC) is based in our Holmes Chapel call centre. As an OC, you would be responsible for booking in customers, planning job routes, selling additional products and giving advice to consumers over the phone.
The candidate must have the very best in customer service skills, communication skills and be highly motivated and energetic. We are looking for someone who will constantly push the business forward and challenge the status quo.
We are looking for:
- high levels of customer service and attention to detail
- an outgoing person with good communication skills
- experience of the automotive industry is desirable but not essential, as tyre training will be given
- the individual should preferably have experience of telesales
- a good level of computer literacy
Basic salary of up to £18,000 depending on experience.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call us on 0800 862 0435.